2015年4月20日星期一

Immunophen

Yeah, I drank this stuff. And yeah, it tastes about as good as you would expect pine cone extract to taste.

But according to Immunophen’s website, pine cone extract offers some pretty impressive health benefits:

(Taken from the Immunophen Site airtight storage containers)

    Immunophen™ contains Ligna-Plex™ an all-natural botanical extract derived from organic Scotch pine cones designed to build and maintain a healthy immune system.
    Immunophen™ balances and boosts your immune system so your body can better defend itself against colds, flu, viruses and bacteria
    Pine cone extract has been documented in many scientific studies to have anti-viral, anti-tumour and anti-bacterial properties
    Immunophen™ is an advanced immune stimulant that contains Ligna-Plex™ a botanical pine cone extract shown by independent university research scientists to boost the immune system to fight illness and disease.
    100 mg of IMMUNOPHEN™ can be safely taken daily to help lower allergy symptoms and inflammation while improving your immune response to yeast, mold and much more hong kong hotel reservation

When I first started taking it, my allergies actually got worse, but then I introduced it into my diet more slowly and I definitely noticed it helping my allergy symptoms! And you know what? I haven’t gotten sick since I started taking it. Granted, I tend to not get sick often when the weather is warmer, but still! For those of you who are interested in natural/holistic ways to reduce allergy symptoms or immune responses to yeast, Immunophen is definitely worth looking into wisdom dairy.
You can find out more about their product here: www.immunphen.com

I’ll try to post again soon with some other reviews/updates on my life. Hope you all have a beautiful weekend! :)

*this review was solely my opinion; I was not compensated for it

没有评论:

发表评论