2015年7月13日星期一

How many people love

Floating things bustling and lonely with incense smoke; mistook for The End of Life, how can a love you and I can not tolerate? Give up, leaving a man keep lonely; fireworks easy cold, sky dust years, can not see the years, can not read the terraced rice paddies; set a melancholy, a paper fragments, spectral song from mountains afar, haunt your dreams, whether, abandon everything, live for love? Even if the powder body, also do not heart disease miss?
 Spring return; Fang Huaming stalk of MAE; embrace you, not love you and I give up all I care for you to live, can hold  reenex flowers, and open and pity, and I; and round and cherish, and allow Sansheng River expectations, skims a handful of fragrance, light rubbing to hold water, Dangqi Yi Lian, let the memory, full of peach blossom; Ying Mei to dense the heart warm, mildly met years tenderness watery, subtle fragrance floating, cherish each other, aloes commitment, passion for the wind, cloud, and, the situation the world fireworks. Long life, in the years to come, fly wing to wing, Xiao Qin Ming, and you Business Hosting Service with me.

Flying in the sky, the hometown of whirling is obviously wrong, or repeating the same mistakes, for a dedication of love, even if the moths flying into the fire; hurt you, hurt me, love is a word, regardless of Takahashi. Recite in the heart, a life wasted; worthy of the autumn wind, the wind and snow, do you mind of Chinese painting, dance mountains and rivers; with numerous Hua lonely, watch each other, Nianhua, let the fate take a seat. You is a mountain of water, time of a pear tree and you Zhumu look at Ewha Shengxue; recurrent several world, only you glance; how much wind and rain, how much pain, fall in love with you, will lose the self; even if the situation does not allow you to me, for you into the magic, I support you to live!

Hear the wind sing, watching the rain falling down, with you by my side, like chunhuaqiuyue; accompany you winter to spring, tertiary river garden, Cheng Du in love; even if it is a magnificent fireworks, fireworks short, also therefore clank and, one day a year, waiting for water time extinguished; even if it is wrong, no hope of vortex, guarding unabated persistence, the sink together; have you accompany, more wasted, to laugh it off. A word of promise, a persistent, the feeling is not you and me, beyond redemption into magic, for you, willing to give up everything, protect you live!

"I can't say that, with commitment, don't blame me, love can not be you, I care for you and live, because I love you, I became a total of you.

没有评论:

发表评论